About our Blog
At EBPS we wanted to find a way to communicate with the wider world and hopefully engage with a global audience, and the way that we have chosen to do this is through blogging. We hope that people will read our blogs, leave us comments, and share our learning together.
We thought about having rules for our blog, and in the end decided to magpie (borrow) some that we found on a really good school blog called Ferry Lane. So here are is our guidance for using our blogs – thanks Ferry Lane:
Everyone is welcome to contribute to the blog as long as they follow our rules:
1. We should respect other people’s work and be polite to one another.
2. We should always use our first name and never reveal personal details.
3. We should use constructive criticism to help improve people’s work.
4. We should use appropriate language and not use slang.
5. We should never pretend to be someone else on the blog.
6. We should never post photos or links to other websites unless we have permission from our teacher.
Our comment guidelines are below: